Real Estate Internship
Are you currently in the process of getting your Ontario real estate license and looking for an opportunity to get your feet wet before jumping into the business?
The Tulip Team is one of RE/MAX’s leading teams, which under experienced leadership helps real estate agents excel in business. We have 2 spaces available for new or articling real estate students to work with us in our team environment, learn practical skills related to running a real estate business.
Location: This opportunity will work out of the 610 Bronson Street office.
What you’ll learn & do
- Daily practice on what to do and say in most practical real estate situations.
- How to set appointments with clients who are interested in buying or selling residential real estate, how to asses their needs, wants and desires and deliver an A+ client service.
- Become an expert on the evolving greater Ottawa real estate market, accurately present our unique value proposition to prospective clients and answers concerns to help clients move forward.
- Work with our marketing department to understand how homes are prepared, launched and marketed for sale and how to target demographics to ensure a sold property.
- Learn how focus, tracking, accountability and sales metrics lead to productivity.
- Sit in on meetings with clients, department managers and The Tulip Team’s Leadership
- Participate in regular training and education typically only available to RE/MAX agents.
Best fit for our team include people with;
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach,
- Discipline and commitment whether in work, sports, hobbies or life.
- Strong phone and interpersonal skills and/or a willingness to learn.
- Highly organized an easy to manage.
- Ability to use or quickly learn various computer programs, apps & tools.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
Note: this is not a paid position, this is a learning opportunity that could lead to a successfull career in commissioned real estate.
For more information call Bill Meyer at 613-788-7418 or email BillMeyer@RemaxOttawa.com