WANTED: Marketing Coordinator
For a high volume Real Estate Team
Home Team Ottawa (HTO) is looking for a 1-year term marketing coordinator to manage the marketing and content creation for our busy real estate office. If you’ve got a hankering for graphical magic, a killer copy writing skill set and an incredible sense of humour we might be a great match.
Our expectation is the right candidate will fill this critical role in our organization for a one year term to cover a maternity leave, and impress us so much that we’ll have to create a job to keep them around.
We are looking for a dynamic go-getter to assist our marketing & sales agent teams with promoting our homes for sale and the daily tasks in selling them, create glowing & engaging product descriptions and demographically targeted ad copy for our homes for sale.
Promote all our homes & services through marketing, social media and other channels with unique, interesting and engaging ads. Create guides, reports and articles to Ad Value to our online community and use social media feeds for cross promotional updates.
Help create, source & share content through social media, blogs, ads, & videos with free reports, FAQ’s and Answers as well as preparing weekly client updates for the team and “best of lists” for weekend promotions with timed status updates for off hour promotion.
We’d like you to have;
- Copy writing skills and understanding of Marketing Automation, Variation Testing, Call to Actions and graphic Design.
- The ability to work in a high paced environment & stay organized and on task.
- Creativity & a problem solving attitude.
- Attention to detail and tracking.
- Positive, upbeat attitude with the desire to learn & grow.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Familiarity with Google & FaceBook advertising.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both English & French .
This is a Full Time contract for a minimum of 12 months.
Compensation $36,000 – $42,000 depending on experience, working flexible hours from the office at 610 Bronson Ave between, 9:00am – 9:00pm Monday – Saturday.
Home Team Ottawa is one of Ottawa’s top real estate sales teams. We are a team that is goal focused, where each member purposefully helps each other achieve their business objectives. We strive to provide a level of service that exceeds our real estate clients expectations.
If you feel you would like to be part of this dynamic team and have some of the skills above to enhance our marketing please send your cover letter & resume to HTOop@Hallmarkottawa.com
W W W . H O M E T E A M O T T A W A . C O M