Are you a creative and talented photographer, videographer, drone pilot and editor who loves telling stories through photos and video? The Tulip Team, one of Ottawa’s leading real estate groups is looking to is grow by adding an in-house Video & Content Creator.
Led by Bill Meyer at RE/MAX Hallmark, The Tulip Team supports our REALTORS® with training, leverage and systems developed over 35 years of experience in the industry to create an ENGAGING CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE that is client service focused. By working with the RIGHT PEOPLE we will help move a family a day, every day of the year.
Responsible for: Working with The Tulip Team’s REALTORS® to help create compelling stories focused on the lifestyles of the homes we market, video & photo content for the agents and team social media channels, build up b-roll for Ottawa communities and neighbourhoods.
Please note that this role will require you to have your own software/hardware in order to fulfil this role.
-Still & Video Camera
-Wireless Audio Set-up
-Video/Photo Editing Software
Nice to Haves:
-Drone and/or high vantage capability
-Wide Angle Lens
Location: This position will work out of the 610 Bronson Street office in Ottawa, daily at 9 am and require you to be mobile to get around Ottawa.
- Organize Video/Photoshoot with multiple people to efficiently maximize everyone’s time.
- Shoot photos & video for real estate, agents, events, and content.
- Edit photos and video for use on a number of platforms (social & proprietary) in a number of formats (traditional, vertical for reels and stories).
- Seek to learn from and capture our REALTORS® in action.
- 2+ year professional photo & video shooting.
- 2+ year video editing.
- Experience writing video scripts.
- Must be a strong storyteller.
- Must be good with organizing time & people.
- Must be good with deadlines.
Please provide a portfolio with examples of;
Short social content
Long-form story video
Photo of spaces, landscapes, and people
In your cover letter give us an idea of what equipment and software you use.
Compensation: $22.52 – $26.88 /hr
Please Send Resumes to, or for more information Contact Dave Williams at 613-701-9870 or email Dave@TheTulipTeam.com